Tips for buying a home
For you who are looking for a house – either used or new, the following tips can help you make the best decision:
- Start by analyzing their purchasing power, i.e. know how much money has to buy including credit that could grant a National Housing Agency or other financial institution.
- Now find the choices that suit their purchasing power and also meet their requirements as location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, type of home you are looking for (single-family, duplex or multifamily, having or no garden and parking, etc.).
- Contact vendors interested him home, whether to place them in homes where they are or sales offices.
- Do not miss all that caught his attention and will never make the decision to purchase based on a model or brochure.
- Talk to the seller and additional furniture that could offer as kitchen or closet is not left with any doubt, ask about the structural characteristics of housing, type of finishes on floors and walls, if the house has fixed parking , stationary gas tank, tank, etc.
- Be very clear the total price of the apartment with the features offered him and payment terms, delivery time and exact location of your home within the housing complex and / or building.
- Make your comparisons, analyze benefits and drawbacks of each option such as a closer but this is more expensive, is cheaper but smaller and it is further from their jobs, schools, markets, hospitals or any other service required, etc.
Also note that if street where is the house that interests you no homes to which they are giving you another business use as unauthorized, then the value of the home decreases.